Welcome to Acting for Non Actors – a New York based training and development studio!
The Acting for Non Actors courses (previously a division of Lessons 4 Fun Studio) were founded by Nelly Odessa in July 2007, with the mission of offering opportunities to the people of New York (and the tri-state area) to improve their public speaking and communication skills, to explore and expand their creativity, and to try something new, fun and exciting in a safe and supportive environment.
Our acting classes are unique in that they are designed specifically for the non-actor.
- Classes are small and highly interactive. Each participant receives individual attention from the instructor.
- Learning happens in a friendly and supportive environment- ideal for all, especially adult beginners.
- The instructor is an expert in the field on acting and personal/professional development and specializes in coaching non actors.
- Our registration process ensures that the class of your interest is right for you.
- We are dedicated to supporting your personal and professional growth, as well as providing you with a memorable experience.
“All the arts we practice are apprenticeship. The big art is our life.”
- M.C. Richards
Acting for Non Actors Tip- How to get your “audience”(clients, co-workers, friends) engaged & listening to what you have to say